Ok, I´m going to be writing this one in a couple different
emails so I can send pictures too. These first 3 are of our baptism this last
Saturday with D, who's 12, and his family, and I know that they're not
smiling because that's just what people do, but these people are really awesome
and I love this family. We found D awhile ago and he's part of a group of
teenagers that we've been teaching together for the last month.
Next picture, a Bolivian sunset.. just that it looked pretty
cool haha
Next picture, our baptism on the 2nd with V. This is
with her family and the Bishop if I remember correctly. But her testimony is
really strong. She married into an active LDS family and her husband isn't
exactly active, but they've been doing great and want to get married in the
temple someday.
Ok, so the first [3] are
of our well system we had going for V's baptism. I look kinda awkward in
this photo but whatever it was awesome! We had to do the same thing this last
week for D, too haha! No water in the font means 2 hours of filling it up by
hand.. Ya we might have to do it again this week with the baptism we have
planned on Saturday.
And the other one is of a lorikeet that this family owns in
our area. There's a mango tree in the background. The mango trees are
absolutely everywhere (we have one right next to our house), and the lorkeets
are every other persons' pet haha! I have seen a couple of macaws though. No
idea how to spell that, but the legit parrots, ya those things.. I saw those
too. [no photo of a lorikeet]
Ok, our burning party awhile after we cut down all the weeds
in our yard. Ya, I was having fun haha!
[??]
And the last one is a
cool monkey that ran up the road beside us and started playing around in these
trees, so I got some pictures of it. These are the type of monkeys that people
have as pets here.. Pretty awesome I must say.

No comments:
Post a Comment