So first off..... I will be trying to send photos I
promise. It´s that I haven´t had the password for the wifi here, but
I´ll ask for it.
I don´t live in the mission home. We have
another house separate from that one. Presidente Zambrano and his family
are the only ones who live there, and so all of the missionaries that
need a place to stay temporarily stay with us and not with the President
because they have a daughter that is 19ish or something like that so
that´s not allowed haha. But the assistants and secretaries always had a
separate house apart from the mission home. Don´t know why, but it´s
just been like that so yup that´s how it is now. But our house is still
really nice and we have 3 floors. It´s not huge, but it´s pretty good
sized for Bolivia. And we have a doorbell. That alone says that the
house is really nice haha.
And YES! Tell K** that that´s awesome and I´m really excited to
hear where she goes! And C** as well! Romania! What?! Crazy stuff.
I´m doing good. Love our
ward; they are awesome. The members here are so willing to help with
everything and every week mission work becomes more and more important
here in Bolivia and the other countries in our area of South America. I
was kind of shocked actually when I got back to Santa Cruz to see how
much everything has changed and how everything is geared to missionary
work. It´s awesome! Everything we ever hear from the ward or from the
church leaders here is always about missionary work. And I know that I´m
more focused on that because I´m a missionary, BUT de verdad [really] the
members are having regional conferences and such about missionary work
and the South America Northeast Area just gave every ward plans to be
missionaries or however you want to explain it and yup. It´s really
changing how all the members are working here in Bolivia. And they´re
loving it just as much as we are.
Bueno. There´s not a ton to say, just that the Spirit is awesome
and we´re finally spending a bit more time with the members and they´ve
given us references to teach really awesome people and it looks like
they´ll be getting baptized really soon. Excited for that.
Love you all,
Enjoy where you are and make the best of it...... then invite others to enjoy it with you.
Amor,

No comments:
Post a Comment