Pucha! This is weird you all
talking about the end of school and whatnot. I`m just short of 18 months
and my companions don`t let me forget it. Elder P** and Elder R**
both have like 8 meses [months] or something like that... Starting to feel old
here. But maybe it`s just because I`m starting my 5th transfer here in
the offices... Transfers were good, and we actually got to teach at like
7 up until Thursday. There weren`t any new missionaries, which was
really weird but made everything much easier, but como siempre [as always] , there
were other things that came up like always happens during transfers.
YES!!! KEEP READING THE BOOK OF MORMON TOGETHER!!! Sometimes we
don`t get to study in the mornings because our schedule changes really
fast sometimes when things get crazy, especially during the week of
transfers, so unlike the rest of my mission, I really notice the
difference when we study and when we don`t. This morning is the first
time we`ve been able to have our personal and companionship study since
Tuesday, I think, and right after we finished, Elder P** said something
like ¨I just feel so good when I read the Book of Mormon in the morning.
There`s definitely a difference in the rest of my day.¨Something like
that. But he`s completely right. The whole mission we`re just used to
reading and studying everyday, but then when something happens and for
whatever reason you don`t get that precious time, it`s just different.
So READ! And you`ll start feeling the difference it makes in your life
each day.
Easter was good, nothing too special. Here in Bolivia, it`s la
Semana Santa [Holy Week]....... But ya, there
wasn`t anything too interesting, just that no one was in the streets on
Sunday.
So there`s this one video on easter.mormon.org
or something like that that`s called ¨Because of Him¨ Elder R** showed
me it this week and so we listened to the music the entire day haha. But
it`s a really really good video. He just did SO MUCH for all of us.
Maybe it`s the video Mom showed the Relief Society, but ya, even if it
is, just watch it again. It really makes you think and feel really good.
I think we`ll have to watch it everyday before we leave to go
proselyting.
Hope Prom was good. Weird that that was already 2 years ago for me,
but that doesn`t matter, life goes on and just gets better everyday!
Hope your week is great! Happy Birthday again to Sophie and Jeff!
I`ll be in the offices for Skype again in May so the internet will
be really good. (it`s my last one). But ya, I`ll call your cell phones
then if you`ll be in Mexico haha.
Ultimos saludos a K**. Good luck in Mexico!
Love you all.
Remember that He loves you even more.
Que tengan una excelente semana [Have a great week],
Elder Groneman

No comments:
Post a Comment