Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just a Normal Week

¡Buenos Dias!

I really don`t even know what to write this week. Just a normal week. Nothing too exciting. Elder R** and I found several ways to make our work tons easier and a lot faster, so we were really really happy about that. We found out on Thursday that Elder Uceda, el presidente del Area Sudamèrica Noroeste, our Area President, is stopping by for a visit in June, like the 16th or something like that. That`ll be good. It`d be really cool to be here in the offices for when he comes and such..... but it`d be nice not being here either just to be outside somewhere in the jungle again haha! But unlike when Elder Bednar came last year in April, he`ll stop by each zone that`s outside the city too, so everyone will get to meet him.
 
I got a package from Sperrys yesterday! And it`s pure Reese`s! Tell them that it made me really really happy because I only get Reese`s when they come in packages. And, like always when I get packages, my companions were really excited too haha! (I`ll send them a letter soon when I get a chance to stop by the letter place). But I thought that was really nice of them and it`s always good to know that people care about the missionaries. But ya, les mando mis saludos (I send them my greetings) y (and) just tell them Thanks from me.
 
Yes, Saturday I`ll be calling! Haha I completely forgot about that until you all mentioned it in your letter. So I don`t know what time I`ll be calling or nothing else basically because we planned a field trip for next Saturday with all of us in the offices and Pdte Zambrano and his family to go to the nearby ruins, but we`re leaving at 6 in the morning because it takes 2 and a half hours to get there and Pdte wants to spend more time there, so we`re changing our schedule for that day. Should be awesome, we`ve been trying to go there for awhile now, but haven`t gotten the chance yet, but we made the plans yesterday and yes, it`s going to happen. Really excited about that one.
 
I`ll try to send the photos again, the wifi didn`t work too well this week.
 
Don`t have much time today, but that`s basically it, excited to talk to you all for the last time this next week.

Congrats to Eliza for making Dance Co (like we were all worried that you wouldn`t psh...) and to Parker for the cords (now you just gotta pay for them haha!)

Love you all,
Que tengan una buena semana (Have a good week),
Elder Groneman
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment