Friday, May 16, 2014

Trip to Ruins was Canceled

[Here is Elder Groneman's letter from Saturday, May 10. His Dad and I were in Mexico, so I wasn't able to get this on the blog right away. We had a great visit with him via Skype on Mother's Day. He looks great and he's loving life and missionary work in Bolivia]

Muy buenos días!

So....... ya we didn´t go to the ruins. President called us first thing in the morning and we´ve been here in the offices all morning. Yup, things that happen. Oh well, really hopin to get over to those ruins before I get sent somewhere else. Not saying that that´s going to be anytime soon because who knows when that´s really going to happen now haha, but ya, just the way that Pdte´s talking now has me thinkin that it´ll be really soon.
 
Don´t really know what to write today, we´re just going to be talking tomorrow, so ya....... it´s been a good week. Nothing new. Found some cool people. Looks like there´s one sister that wants to get baptized on Mother´s Day, which would be the 27th here in Bolivia. Companions are awesome. They´re doin great.
 
Oh ya, you said to check my email before I try to Skype just to see if anything changes..... don´t know if I´ll be able to get on because we don´t have permission to do that... sorry, we´ll just hope that everything works out good then haha.
 
Yup, que tengan un buen viaje en México! [Have a nice trip in Mexico!]

Nos vemos muy pronto! [See you very soon!]

Elder Groneman
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment