So, lots of stuff, here we go..
First, I sent a letter to you yesterday, so it should maybe
possibly be there by Christmas... I only had time to write one, so
Sophie and Jeff and everyone else will all have to share... Maybe make
some copies or something.. But the mail only leaves here once a week and
it's the day BEFORE our p-day so that never helps.. Sorry about that,
but that's what it's gonna have to be this year.
Second. We are now los Norte Americanos abensados! And we leave the
same time as the next batch of Latinos that are arriving today! Today's
been nice because there's only 48 of us here today because everyone
else left yesterday.. Including our Latino roommates, which was kinda
sad. But only 3 more weeks! Which will go by faster than these past 3
weeks already did because of Christmas and New Years and tons of other
days that have the potential to change our entire schedule. But
Christmas! I've heard that we do get to email on Christmas but nothing
is ever certain here so no one really knows.. But definitely no call on
Christmas, unless you're ok with me paying 5 US$ for every minute. Ya,
not worth it. But if anything, I definitely get to email the day after
because our p-day is being changed.
Ok, music. I need to know the lyrics to Coventry Carol from last
year's madrigals because it's been going through my head nonstop and
it's starting to kill me 'cause I don't know the words.. And go find some
awesome vocal/instrumental arrangements of hymns please and send them
to me whenever! Gracias.
I had so many other things to write but I don't even know right now
because I actually made a list of stuff I was going to write for once
and then I left it in my room. Oh well.
But I'm good. Perú is great! I really want to get to Bolivia
already (where our old roommate was telling us that they all
have pet monkeys like in The Testaments movies) but Perú is still way
fun and it's incredible how much Spanish you learn when you're not in
the US and everyone speaks Spanish. Hmm, go figure. I don't know if I
could ever stay this long in Provo. I would. But I might've died. Perú
is 100 times better.
Oh, and I'm never going to find out about the 2 sisters because we
aren't allowed to go teach them anymore because they are officially
investigators again. And we were in a different area this
week.
![]() |
| with my companion at Lima Peru Temple |
![]() |
| Quechua Book of Mormon. One Elder could understand and read it, but he couldn't speak it. |
![]() |
| Our pitiful tree haha |
![]() |
| Lights in the CCM |
![]() |
| [Notice their matching ties! I need to ask Mecham which temple is on his.] |
![]() |
| panatón and cockroaches (nastiest food in the world) |
Oh well, don't remember what else I was going to write. Doesn't
feel like Christmas when it's 80 degrees outside and sunny haha! And
today is really really hot and humid.. And btw, the letter I sent
yesterday might be really weird. It was a long day and I was really
tired. So enjoy it and laugh at how weird I am because it's all you're
getting from me for Christmas haha!









No comments:
Post a Comment