Before I forget, Yes! I found Contact Solution! Don´t send any! Thanks! I
know I´ll always be able to get some here, or at least while I´m in
Santa Cruz.
So I should probably talk about conference, right? Because I´m kinda a
missionary and they kinda talked about me in every talk and I´m kinda
preachin the gospel so why not talk about the gospel, right? Haha, ya I
got to watch all of it! Except the priesthood session. But está bien,
porque we got to see the other 4 sessions when at first we thought that
we only got to see the Sunday morning. And I even got to see the 2
afternoon sessions in English! The others were all in Spanish and
honestly, it´s much more entertaining to hear the actual speakers´
voices because the interpreters are really good and their words are
powerful, but the power in the tone of voice isn´t there... Oh well, it
was still amazing to think that I was seeing the same thing in Bolivia
that everyone else was watching all over the world. It looked like a
beautiful day in Salt Lake haha! And no, we didn´t get to watch the "
in between" programs porque we were trying to get some lessons in really
fast because most of our day was taken up by the conference. But the
messages were really good, and if you all didn´t get to see all of the
sessions, I highly recommend going back and watching them online or
something because they are really powerful and you can just feel that
these men are called of God.
[2nd email]
sorry, my computer was shutting off so I hurried and sent it super fast, but then it came back on haha!
But seriously people, go back and study these talks because they are our Heavenly Father´s council for our day right now!
.....And maybe I´m wrong, but remember the "I´m a mormon. I know it. I
live it. I love it." ? Ya, I´m convinced the same thing is going to
happen with Elder Nelson´s ¨Catch the wave¨ haha!
Pero, ya, it was a good week.
I tried to send pictures but my camera is hating me this morning. (Oh by
the way I bought another really nice camera with the Christmas money
that people sent me. Thanks!)
Adios,
Elder Groneman
No comments:
Post a Comment