Élder V answers the phone on Wednesday night....
then he starts laughing hysterically...... Me: ¨Elder! You can´t do
that to me.... What did they say?! (knowing that we were having
transfers...) ....Elder V: ¨You´re going to.... El Quior!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!¨
So he´s laughing for several reasons....
1. El Quior is in the same zone, BUT, it´s super far away.... but still, same zone.
2. I´m in a trio. Horrible. There are 3 of us.
3. I´m training. BOTH of them. Awesome.
1. El Quior is in the same zone, BUT, it´s super far away.... but still, same zone.
2. I´m in a trio. Horrible. There are 3 of us.
3. I´m training. BOTH of them. Awesome.
So yes, my new companions are Elder T from Cochabamba, and
Elder G from La Paz. Elder T only has 6 weeks here in the
mission, so he´s already had some training, so I´m only finishing his
training. At first I was happy that I was only finishing his training
and that he´s not completely new, but now I realize how much more work
we really have to do...... A lot. And Elder G is fresh out of the
MTC in Colombia. Brand new. But he´s really awesome and ready to work
hard. He has a really good attitude about everything and is trying
really hard. Really excited about that.
But seriously..... how the heck did I get thrown under the micro?!
Training. Difícil. Training two. I don´t know what to do. I wasn´t
worried at all at first. The worrying came later haha! But we´ll see how
it goes. PRAY FOR ME.
So because I´m in the same zone in La Merced, it´s very likely that
I´ll be in the South Mission. But, I´m in a trio, so the next transfer
will be different than normal for us, they always are for the trios.
Don´t know what´s going to happen, but I´m really happy being here in La
Merced for a while longer. Especially because E´ V and I had a
baptism last Saturday, and while normally I wouldn´t be able to be
there, I was able to be there because we had a baptism here in El Quior
too so Elder V did the baptismal service together and I was
able to be there for both! So ya, really excited about this new area. We
have a casa capilla too! (house-church, or however you´d say that.) We
don´t have a chapel out here. But the casa capilla is really nice and
the members fill it up every Sunday.
Well, sounds like everyone´s doin good. ¡Felizidades a Eliza!
Congrats on making Dance Company next year! You´ll have tons of fun.
My
shoes are doin just fine, and yes, I think they´ll last for the 1 1/2
that I have left. Don´t think I need anything, but thanks, Sarah.
Package, yes, thank you. I was thinking of a couple things that I
could use.. Remember the study books with the different topics and stuff
that you gave us for Christmas last year? I had planned on taking them
with me, but forgot, could you please send them? And refills of that
great marking pen thing that you gave me. Can you send some refills for
the orange? And also if I could have a copy of my mission call letter
por favor. A little smaller please too. Muchas gracias.
Well, that´s about it. Needin some prayers right now. The excitement of the mission never stops!
Amor,
Elder Groneman
No comments:
Post a Comment