Easter doesn´t exist in Bolivia so hope you all enjoyed it haha! They do have another holiday, Semana Santa, (Holy Week) that really is just on Friday, but not much happened in our area except some random Catholic parade with people dressed in white or something. So nothing else happened. Normal day for us. But I got the package with the Easter candy so that was nice to have! Actually really nice... none of that candy exists here.... their candy could use some improvement haha.
I mentioned last week our story with E... just to clarify, his girlfriend is a member, and that´s how he found out about the church, but she´s been somewhat inactive until recientely. (I don´t know how to spell that anymore).
Answering some questions... we walk everywhere. No cars, no bikes. We walk. And occasionally take a micro, the local bus system. Other areas in the mission have mototaxis (motorcycles) that take them everywhere. We walk everywhere unless we need to go to the bishop´s house which is forever away, then we take a micro.
Haven´t found contact solution yet, but we´re going downtown today so if I don´t find stuff there, then it doesn´t exist haha.
And ya.... normal week. We found tons of families to teach this week and none of them are married. AH! ¡¿Por qué?! But, we already have 2 families that are planning on getting married before the 27th of this month so that they can get baptized together! Yes! It´s always frustrating to find an amazing family to teach only to find that they´re not married, but if they really understand the importance of the gospel and really have a testimony and a desire, they´ll do whatever it takes to have it in their lives like these 2 families are doing. Church is true! Praying that I can stay here in La Merced so I can be there for their marriage and baptisms, but I´m feeling like that´s not going to happen....
Pictures! I´ll try to send as much as I can before my time´s out... yes, we write the president every week and only have 45 minutes total, even if the internet´s being super slow haha! Other parts of the mission have an hour because the internet´s even slower, but it´s not too bad here..
E' Groneman
![]() |
| [Very, very blurry. I tried to sharpen it.] |
![]() |
| [No idea what this is. He didn't say.] |


No comments:
Post a Comment