Monday, June 24, 2013

Lovin' Bolivia!

Dearest Family, Cherished Friends, Buenos Días.
I have a favor to ask. Remember how I was paying for the schooling of [a little boy] from Cambodia? Well, I think that ends in July, so can you try to pay for that again? Maybe it says something on my regular email about that.
Ya, this week was pretty normal, nothing special, just absolutely loving every second I have here in Guayara. There´s 8 missionaries in my district and 10 of us total in the zone. Guayaramerín was only a district before in the zone in Riberalta, but now we´re our own zone and so we have zone leaders and I´m the district leader, yup, that´s basically it. Everyone´s here in Guayara, no one outside yet. I´ll try and send those pictures again, but we haven´t been able to change the size(?) of them and it takes half an hour to load onto my email. I want to do the Costco thing but don´t know how long that would take from here in the Beni because the internet is 10x slower than Santa Cruz, and we´re not allowed to get on any other website other than email... sorry.
Oh ya, the world wide leadership conference thing from last night. Really really good. I´m pretty sure that all the missionaries got to watch it. Well I got to watch it at least and it was really good. If the whole world could do that which it was talking about, wow, I can´t even explain how amazing that´d be! Honestly, Elder L and I talked a little bit with our branch about that yesterday after church and then everything we said got repeated in the conference from last night! Hoping that that makes a difference here, because right now, our branch has about 15 people who are active. But we had about 50 people in sacrament meeting yesterday! We´re reactivating a lot of people right now. But for everyone who was in the conference yesterday, I don´t know how to put it into words, but do that. Do what they say is possible to do and watch the changes take place. I promise that you´ll all receive the blessings too as you help your friends receive the gospel. And if you don´t know with whom to share the gospel, pray and the Lord will give you names of people who need these same blessings that we receive every day. I promise you that it works, believe me, I´ve witnessed that with members here in Bolivia, and it´s the same with every single one of us, without exception.
I love you all and hope that your week is great! I´m dying of the heat even though it´s the coldest week of the year, but other than that, and actually with that too, Guayara is amazing and I love the people here too. I´m on a mission, but know that you can all make a difference too at home, all we have to do is ask for guidance and search for ways to help and the Lord will lead us to those who are ready to receive the gospel. I know that that´s true with all of my heart and I know that Heavenly Father loves each one of us. I think we can do a little of our part to help others to feel the same way too.
Con mucho amor,
Elder Groneman
Lo siento [I'm sorry], the pictures aren´t going to go through..... again.
Oh yes, and yes, you can do whatever you want with the guinea pig cage, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment