¡Buenos Días!
Sorry to hear about Becki. I´ll be praying for her. Give her my
best and let her know that I love her. Have fun with the dog........uh
hem.
Church yesterday: 61 people. Yes. We´re still growing! And we had 6
investigators in church también [also]! None of them are married, like the
rest of everyone here, but they´re trying to get married. And the family
that received their answers with us (a month ago or something like
that) was there too! (We were having some problems with the dad because
he´s been denying the answers he´s received and we almost stopped
visiting them because they weren´t progressing, but then they came to
church last week and this week was tons better with them and then they
came yesterday otra vez [again] and we´ll see what happens, but that family has
changed a ton since when we first met them. I´ve really learned patience
with them haha.) And then our group of members to visit everyone grew
again and we had 13 people visiting all of the less actives all
afternoon. Yes. I love Mamoré.
And in other news.... Christmas in July! I got the packages! I
honestly didn´t know what to think I was so surprised. Everything was
there. Everything. I was talking to one of the other North American
Elders the other day and every single package that he receives always
has been opened and had stuff taken out. He was shocked to know that
every single one of mine has made it without even being looked at haha.
Whatever you´re doing to send the packages, it works. But thanks so
much! I´ve been dying without music! And Reeses don´t exist here so that
was awesome and my companion loves them too (he´s never had them
before) and just everything is great thank you so much. Also, tell the
Mia Maids thanks too for their hugs haha! It´s always nice to hear from
others too and know that they care. It kind of reminded me from when I
was in primary. Sometimes we´d write the missionaries and now I´m
actually on one haha! Wow.... that´s a weird thought....
Weird food of the week: Cow fetus. Don´t know if it´s weird to say this, but it´s really good haha.
Entonces [Then], we have a couple families that are progressing really
well. People just need to get married already! But, we also have an 18
year old soldier that´s stationed here in Guayara and he´s planning on
getting baptized on Aug 10. He´s from La Paz and has a lot of problems
with his family, including that his older brother ran away years ago and
they don´t know where he is. The only thing is that sometimes it´s hard
to find him because his schedule is always different and has to be on
guard duty a lot. But for now, todo está bien [everything is fine] with him and I´m really
excited to see where all of these other families end up.
Love you all,
Remember to read the Book of Mormon everyday and invite someone to church!
Amor,
Elder Groneman
No comments:
Post a Comment