Monday, September 9, 2013

Changes Coming....

¡Buenos Días a todos! [Good Morning to all!]

I´ve been transferred to the United States. No, just kidding, but that´s how we feel here right now haha. I think we had 4 or 5 people in a row that flipped out and slammed their door or just yelled from the other side without opening it. That doesn´t ever happen here in Bolivia! Honestly we were kinda shocked and started laughing because it was so unusual. But that´s basically been our week everyday, so we decided that we just had to be a little more..... pushy?...... can´t think of the word. We were just trying harder to know why they didn´t want to talk to us, but that ended the night with one lady screaming that she was aetheist and was going to call the police. Oh well. We´re finding some good people nonetheless so there´s still hope haha.

We got to go to Riberalta the other day for a conference with Pdte Zambrano and his wife. It was really really good. They are so incredibly different than Pdte y Hma Calderón. I really like them.They also told us that we´re going to have lots of new areas in the mission and lots of other stuff like that. We´re going to be spreading out to the rest of the Beni really soon, and supposedly we´re going to have 4 more zones in the mission or something like that this next Thursday......... I´m kinda scared now because the first question in
my interview with Pdte Zambrano was how long I had been in my area and where I had been before, and then how much time I had in the mission. I couldn´t help thinking that he had plans for me elsewhere. He didn´t ask my companion or the others those things either. Oh well. I´m here for now in Guayara and don´t have any plans to leave just yet. Lovin the people, the members, the extreme humidity, the crazy foods, my
companion, and everything else here so it´s all good.

Glad you got the package! But the bird thing and puzzles. I´m confused. What did I send I don´t remember haha. Sorry about the wrapping though, it´s a little......... not what we can have in the mission haha. And thanks for trying to get those pictures. And if it works, sorry if there´s any weird pictures haha, I don´t remember the pictures I take everyday.

Have fun with Homecoming. That sounds really fun and super busy. Happy Birthday to Grandpa and Great Grandma! I was thinking about that yesterday their birthdays. And yeah that´d be great to hear what everyone else is doing in the world. Excited to hear their updates. Thanks.

¡Tenga una buena semana! [Have a good week!] Love you all. Be a better person than you were yesterday and don´t forget your Book of Mormon. The gospel isn´t just for Sundays children.

¡Gracias por todos! [Thank you for everything!]
Con amor,
Elder Groneman

No comments:

Post a Comment