The day of the transfers was crazy. It`s kinda weird opening
up an area as a zone leader.... I`ve never actually heard of that
before here until now.... and both of us are new zone leaders too......
At least I got to see most of everything in the offices.....but it`s
been interesting haha. Just wingin it.
So you`re probably wondering why I`m still writing on Saturdays
right? Ya, it`s like I never even escaped the weird office schedule....
but it`s just because we`re having our leadership council thing this
Monday instead of Tuesday like normal because Pdte y Hermana Zambrano
are going to Lima on Tuesday, so we`re having P-day today. And funny
enough, we`re also right in front of where we`d go every week to buy our
food and stuff when I was in Paraiso..... ya, it`s like I never even
left haha. Oh well. But seriously, the moment that you just take off the
huge secretary burden and throw it on someone else`s shoulders.....
tried to make it lighter but it doesn`t change much.... wow. I feel so
good right now! No one has called me during personal study in 2 days!!!!
Poor Elder H**........ There were people that were still trying to
call me when I didn`t have a phone and was in the taxi on the way to my
new area. They had already missed 3 flights haha. Pobrecito [poor thing]. I remember
the first time that happened to me. He`s doing good. Glad it`s not me
anymore. Seriously, it`s good to feel `normal` again like everyone says
haha!
Pero [But] ya, it`s been an awesome week. Hope you got all the pictures I
sent of Samaipata. (I think I sent all of them haha - in backwards
order too I think). But ya, it was way fun.
I`ll try to send a
picture of us in our new house (it`s a gigantic house.... I`m just
hittin up all of the mansions in the mission). And Elder F** is the
tallest Elder in the whole mission.... and we live with the next tallest
Elder in the mission, and one that`s in the running for the shortest
haha. Heck yes.
Lovin Mangales.
Que tengan una buena semana! [Have a good week!]
Amor,
| Elder Groneman with Sister & President Zambrano |

No comments:
Post a Comment