Thursday, November 29, 2012

Extra Email

So we're not supposed to email at all here unless it's our time on p-day... and you can't do it without a password to get onto the teachers' accounts... ya my companion figured it out haha... anyway...i can really only get mail through pouch so i thought you should know that... and thus i probably can't send anything out from here either... i'll try to, but don't count on getting anything else from me besides letters for Christmas... 

Fun fact... Elder Hammond is in my district, so i keep calling him Tyler haha! And, like I said earlier, everything's great here... We go proselyting not this Saturday, but the next two Saturdays! Proselyting out in the city! And we get to leave campus every p-day (which by the way is now on Tuesdays)... 

The food is interesting here haha! So far, I really like all of it, and everyone keeps telling us that we're all gonna get sick because everyone does after a couple days... And I'm not saying that I'm not going to get sick or anything, but that's what they told us all in Cambodia and I was completely fine... So we'll see what happens haha! I think the weirdest thing that I've eaten so far was a fruit that only grows in South America, and I have absolutely no idea how to explain what it is, except that you eat it by sucking the baby alien eggs out of the sac after you peel off the outer layer... ya that sounds appetizing haha! 
 

Anyways, gotta go...
Amor,
Elder Groneman

No comments:

Post a Comment