Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week One--First Day at MTC

Nov 7, 2012

Hola! First day at the MTC...muy bueno! Well, actually I expected it to be a lot different haha! So after I left the curb and you all started to cry, the host guy--actually I'm not allowed to say that anymore---the host elder took me through a brief orientation room where I was given my name tag and ID card, then we dropped my stuff off in my room, then he left me in my classroom where our branch meets. Long story short, I ended up losing my ID tag and my campanero never showed up....Awesome.

And that's it for now...Wait for the exciting conclusion in my first email that I will be sending on Monday (our Zone's P-Day).

But I'm great!...and this place is weird...but awesome! And it's right where I need to be! My roommates are awesome and my companero, Elder Nathan, is really sarcastic and full of himself, so we get along well haha!

Con Amor,
Elder Groneman

No comments:

Post a Comment