It was really nice to see everyone last week! But
honestly, it felt like a dream afterwards haha! What? Talking to my
family....? Did that really just happen? haha it was a nice change to
hear everyone´s voices, but you said your video went out? Oh well, mine
was still good for the whole time....
So...... the robbery..... First off, I found one of my memory
cards! So now I´m only missing the one with all of the MTC.... oh
well.... facebook después [later].
But, the story doesn´t end there......
So
Wednesday... We finished our planning in the night and everything and
Elder G went into the kitchen. ¨Elder, they tried to rob us
again!!!¨ .....yup. So we called up President Calderón and he said that
we needed to call up the assistants to see what houses were available in
the mission because we couldn´t stay there and had to leave immediately
the next morning. Awesome. Really depressing because we have people
getting ready for baptism and everything, but oh well, I´d rather live
the rest of my mission haha. So after tons of phone calls and
everything, we were told that we were going to go open an area in
Cupesí. (Still in La Merced haha). So we packed our stuff and left the
next morning really early. Got to Cupesí, no investigators, we don´t
know the members, and yup.... opening an area.... it´s great fun haha.
So then later the zone leaders called and we had to go with some of the
other Elders to move all of the mission´s stuff from our house in El
Quior to the other house in El Quior where the other missionaries just
moved in to. So that took all morning. Our other house is completely
empty. Not going to lie, I´m really happy we left that house.... The
owner´s compeletely crazy.
So we spent the morning moving. Then the zone leaders called the
other elders in El Quior and said that we could live with them instead
of gonig to Cupesí, so we were really happy about that and all, but
there´s not room for us with them and we had to go all the way back to
Cupesí to get all of our stuff. Cupesí´s about an hour away by taxi, on
the other side of the zone, so by the time our suitcases were in El
Quior again, it was 5 in the afternoon haha! But we´ve been able to stay
in El Quior so that´s been good because we have a family getting
baptized next month so I´m really excited for that!
........and then today happened......
So I´m actually
sick this morning haha! (Just a fun side note...) My night was crappy
and I think that we´re going to have to go to the clinic later today...
We´ll see what happens. Don´t worry. I´m not dying. But it just adds to
all the fun because we´re not going to have time to go to the clinic,
because we have to go downtown for other things today, and also we have
to find a new house today. Today. President Calderón said that if we
don´t have a house by the end of today, we´re going to have to go to
Cupesí tomorrow.....
Don´t know what to think. Too much going on. AH!
Imagine me freaking out right now and laughing hysterically because I´m
really mad, sad, happy, sick, and thinking that the whole thing is
really funny all at the same time haha!
But anyway, all´s good. My companion´s awesome and yup, might be in my 3rd area in the same zone after today haha.
Ah!
almost forgot. Yes I have all the charge cords and converter thing
thank goodness! But they did take my cord for the ipod... And i´m
thinking that you could use that old MP3 player that should be somewhere
in my room. And I´m giving Elder G money to buy a new camera
because he needs one but doesn´t have the money. We´re going to buy one
today I think. Don´t worry about that because it´s only like $100 or so.
He says that he´s going to pay me back with time, but I don´t think he
can and I told him not to worry about it. I still have everything from
my camera, just the one missing memory card, but ya, it´ll probably be
cheaper if you send the memory card from the states. That´s one of the
things here that is a little bit more expensive.
But thanks for everything! Love you all so much! I know this
probably sounds like a sob letter but it´s really not and i´m loving
every minute of it haha! ¡Viva Bolivia!
Amor a todos,
Elder Groneman
No comments:
Post a Comment