Saturday, March 15, 2014

Changes coming....

Buenas Tardes!

Interesting Week. We taught one lesson. We`ve now just gotten to the point where Sunday night we just tell our investigators and members that we`re be calling them up Friday night because the new missionaries are comin in and we won`t have very much time until Friday. And yes, like every transfer that I`ve had here was insane and we had no time to do anything in our area until last night at 8. But it was really fun.
 
So Elder V** went home yesterday morning. He`s now just Hermano V** haha. His Stake President was really really excited that he was coming home when we called him up this week and that made Elder V** feel really good and he was actually surprisingly really excited to be going home yesterday morning. So ya, esperamos que todo estè bien [we hope that everything will be fine].
 
And we now have a new companion...... Elder P**! Ha! So there was a ton of last minute changes with everything going on and with Trinidad and Guayaramerìn evacuated y todo and yup, Elder P** is going to be with us for awhile so that`s made me really excited to be his companion. Who ever thought that that was ever going to happen haha.
 
So I got talking to the President about lots of things this week and he kind of shared with me lots of plans that he has and who`s going to be the next assistant and the next secretaries....and Elder *** is going to be our new companion. Don`t know him, except. ....so ya, he doesn`t know that he`s going to be my companion yet, but I got to know him a little bit and he`ll be a great companion. (We had a pre-companionship interview and such... haha no just kidding...... but that would`ve been funny had I started asking him tons of super weird questions about who he is and what he would do to serve his companion haha). So yes, I also know who the next mission secretary`s going to be and President told me that I`ll be headed out probably this next transfer in April YES! Excited about that.
 
So Guayaramerìn. We took out the missonaries because the Rio Mamorè was ready to just gush out on the city........ which officially happened yesterday and most of the city is flooded. Which makes me worry a lot for everyone I knew over there and.... well ya. Prayin for them a lot. But when the missionaries got in from Guayara, we all got talkin about everyone over there and the people who I`ve taught that all got baptized and yes, it was just really fun talkin to all of them and I really really want to go back there. President told me yesterday that Guayara is already thinking about turning the airport into a refugee camp. We`ve been hearing lots of stuff about the Beni and seen lots of pictures. It`s really sad. Por favor, keep them in your prayers.
 
But other than all that sad stuff, I`m doin great. Lovin the offices.... still. Everyone is always really surprised when they walk in and ask what I`m still doing here..... haha they`re all just too funny. And yup, really excited to be with Elder *** again and with Elder L** ... and yup, life`s good.
 
Parker. I expect your call in 2 weeks or I will be dead because I want to know already.

Que les vaya bien!
Amor.

Elder Groneman

Letter sealed. Mecham spit. (I know that sounds bad, but at least you get it)
 

Sister & President Zambrano with Secretaries and Assistants
 

No comments:

Post a Comment